- 400 g of cabello de angel
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp apricot jam (optional)
- 1 tbs of icing sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 pack of puff pastry
- Place the cabello de angel in a bowl add a spoonful of lemon juice and mix.
- Roll out the puff pastry until you get a thin dough. Cut the pastry into circles or rectangles according to the shape you would like.
- Separate the egg yolk add a teaspoon of water and beat.
Fill the puff pastry with the cabello then gently close by lightly pressing the pastry into tips.
- Now paint with the beaten egg and sprinkle on the almond flakes
Bake in a preheated oven at 180º on a tray lined with baking paper for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown without burning.
- Serve at room temperature and sprinkle some icing sugar over the top .