- 100 gr. of fresh morels
- 4 artichokes
- 400 gr. fresh shrimp
- Salt flakes
- 100 gr. dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 boiled octopus tentacles
- Olive oil
- Cut the morels in half and sauté with a drizzle of olive oil along with quartered artichokes quartered and peeled shrimp till golden brown.
- In a hot frying pan with a pinch of salt flakes and a few drops of olive oil, fry the octopus until lightly browned.
- Serve the artichokes and sauteed shrimp with octopus, accompanied by tomato.
You can serve this saute with fresh pasta.