- 2 live lobsters, weighing 400 or 500 gr.
- 100 gr. Cooked ganxet beans
- 1 slice of artisan bread
- 50 mI. Virgin extra olive oil
- 5 gr. parsley
- Cooking salt (“fleur de sel”)
- Put a big saucepan on the heat with 6l. Water and 240 gr. salt. Meanwhile, prepare a big and width bowl, with 6l. fresh water, 1kg. of ice cubes and 100 gr. of salt. When the saucepan with water starts to boil, put the lobsters inside and when the water boils again let it boil for over 2 minutes more. Set them aside and put them directly in a bowl with the water and ice cubes. Let them inside for 5 minutes and then take them out. Shell the lobster, removing the tails from the heads. Reserve the juice of the interiors of the heads, drain them and keep them cool.
- Peel the tails with scissors and reserve the lobster meat. Mash the peels to obtain the juice and keep it cool.
- Cut the slice of bread in cubes and toast them in a 160ºC oven for 20 minutes. You must let them cool down and then reserve them in an airtight pot.
- Crush parsley with olive oil and a splash of salt, drain and reserve green perfume oil.
- Put a width sauce pan on the heat with 2 l. Water and 80 g. of salt, until it’s boiling
- Mix the reserved juice of the heads with the ganxet beans well drained, heat all together up and distribute it on soup dishes
- Heat the lobster meat up, previously cut into big pieces in a large pot with boiling water for 15 seconds and distribute it on the dishes, on the ganxet beans and the seafood juice. Then add the toasted bread cubes and season it with “fleur de sel” and parsley oil.