- 250g fideuà noodles
- Half onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet red pepper
- Some puréed tomato
- Half red fresh pepper, cut in long strips
- 100 gr peas
- 4 artichokes
- A handful of hiziki seaweed, boiled and soaked for 15 minutes
- Olive oil
- Lightly fry pepper with onions, peas and artichokes for 3 minutes
- Add hiziki cut in very small pieces and continue frying for 3 more minutes.
- Add sweet red pepper and tomato and fry for some seconds.
- Add noodles and water, season with salt to taste and
- Cook until noodles are done and water is evaporated.