- 1 red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 fennel bulbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 fillets of sea bass
- Dice the pepper, removing the seeds.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a frying pan and saute the onion and pepper with two pinches of salt for 3-4 minutes. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, stir for a minute and remove from heat.
- Cut the fennel into thick slices, brush with olive oil and roast both sides on a flat top grill. Remove from heat, cover and reserve.
- Season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper and cook on the grill until golden brown.
- Serve the sea bass on a bed of fennel and accompany with the sauteed peppers and garlic.
- Serve immediately.