- 400 grs of crushed raw almonds
- 300 grs of sugar
- 100 gr of potato
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 50 gr of cocoa powder
- 50 gr icing sugar Black Sticks
- Peel, chop and boil the potatoes, until soft. Drain and place in a bowl with the sugar and cinnamon powder, puree and mix well so that the sugar dissolves.
- Add the ground almonds and egg yolk. Working with a spoon first and then with your hands.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for a couple of hours. Shape the dough into ghosts and bats or other scary things! Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes, allow to cool and sprinkle some with cocoa powder and the others with icing sugar.
- Take some polystyrene and cover with black paper. Now place the figures on top of the sticks then stick them into the polystyrene base. Eyes and mouths of the ghosts can be made with almonds cut into different shapes!