- 1 tentacle of boiled octopus
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 1 boiled potato
- Cook the octopus in salted water to heat it up. Cut into 4 thick slices and reserve the cooking water.
- Cook the potatoes whole and with skin in the octopus water. When cooked, drain and peel. Cut tinto pieces the same size as the octopus.
- Skewer a piece of octopus on one stick and skewer potato on another.
- Season with salt, a little sweet and hot paprika and a few drops of olive oil and serve hot.