For the salad:
- 1 raw beet
- 8 mushrooms
- 10 fresh asparagus
- 150 g cooked navy beans
For the dressing:
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 level tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare the dressing. Grind up salt and sesame seeds in a mortar.
- We put the ground salt and sesame seeds in a bowl and add olive oil, lemon juice and mustard.
- Beat with a fork, add one or two tablespoons of water and beat again vigorously. Reserve.
- Peel beets and cut into thin slices with a vegetable peeler, kitchen mandolin or a knife. Put in a bowl with cold water for several minutes and then drain well.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into thin slices. Wash the asparagus, trim the bases and slice into thin strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Assemble the salad with the beans and pour over the dressing. Serve.