- 400g potatoes peeled and halved
- 1 large aubergine finely sliced
- 2 medium onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. mixed herbs
- 450g emmenthal or gruyere cheese
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsps. Olive oil
- In a saucepan boil the potatoes with a tsp. of salt, meanwhile fry the aubergines and onions in the olive oil with the mixed herbs, until translucent.
- Drain, the potatoes and finely slice them. Then in an oven proof dish layer the potatoes, aubergine and onion, with the cheese. Season to taste. Make sure the last layer is with cheese. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place on top along with a sprinkle of Worcester sauce.
- Place in a preheated oven 180C, 160 fan, gas mark 4, for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Suitable for vegetarians, great served with French bread!