- 5 artichokes
- 1 bunch spring garlic
- 6 Fresh Eggs
- 400 gr. Olive oil, 0.4%
- Clean the garlic by first removing the skin and then cut into thin slices.
- Peel and drain the artichokes, cut into thin slices and saute them with the garlic in a little oil and salt.
- Beat 4 eggs separately with salt and pepper. Spread them one by one in a hot nonstick skillet, as if they were pancakes.
- Cut the egg tortillas into equal rectangles, stuff with artichokes and garlic, and roll up like cannelloni.
- Peel and drain the remaining artichoke, quarter it, and saute in plenty of oil to 180 º.
Assembling the dish:
- Serve the artichoke and garlic cannelloni hot in a dish, mix the remaining eggs with a little salt with the help of a blender until it has a creamy texture.
Put a spoonful of egg mix on each cannelloni and top with an artichoke quarter.