- 8 bananas
- 100 gr. sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 natural yogurt
- Chocolate Mikado or Pocky sticks
- In a baking pan, lay out the peeled bananas and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 180º C for 15 minutes until the bananas are soft.
- Remove from oven and mash or blend into a compote. Allow to cool.
- Serve the banana compote in 4 glasses with natural yogurt and fresh fruit, bananas or strawberries in this case.
- Serve with crispy chocolate sticks.
You can prepare a compote of apple, pears, strawberries, or any other fruit to accompany the yogurt