- 1/2 a lemon
- 250 gr. natural yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 250 gr. papaya flesh
- 2 teaspoons of agar-agar powder
- Grate the lemon peel finely: be careful not to grate the white parts.
- Beat the yogurt with half the syrup and the lemon zest. Reserve.
- Blend papaya flesh with the juice of half a lemon and the rest of the syrup.
- Mix the agar agar with 50 ml of water and bring to the boil. Stir for about 20 seconds and remove.
- Divide the dissolved agar in two parts: add one half to the yogurt and the other half to the papaya.
- Add a little of both mixtures to a glass simultaneously (pouring one from each hand). Rotate the glass and fill it up. Don’t let them mix completely or you won’t get the two colors as shown in the photo.
- Place in the refrigerator until serving time.