- 200 g white cooking chocolate
- 75 g grated coconut
- A pinch of curry powder
- Zest of half a lemon
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or in microwave on low power. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, we place the grated coconut on a tray and roast in the oven at a low temperature.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut over the chocolate and add the lemon zest of half a lemon. Add the curry powder while stirring constsantly.
- Line a baking tray with plastic film and pour in the chocolate, coconut and curry mix. Leave to cool.
- Cut the solid block with a sharp knife or break up with your fingers, creating irregular shapes.