- 300g white chocolate
- 450ml cream 35%
- 1 tablespoon of powder green tea (Matcha)
- a few raspberry’s
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie, ensuring that the water does not boil otherwise the chocolate will burn.
- Semi-whip 300ml of the cream and slowly fold in the chocolate. Take some baking paper and shape 4 cones, and then fill them with the mixture.
- Put in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, until they have set. A few minutes before taking off the baking paper place them in the freezer as this will make it easier to remove the paper.
- Heat the remaining cream and sprinkle in the powdered green tea, sweetened to taste with the icing sugar.
- Allow to cool. Serve the chocolate mousse cones with a few raspberries’ and a pot of green tea.