- 300 gr. cream
- 30 g honey
- 500 gr chocolate, 70% cocoa
- 8 small leaves of Mint
- One wasabi tip
- 200 g of water
- 50 g sugar
- 2 g of agar-agar
- Silicon molds for bonbon 5cm x 3cm
- Silicon molds for mint jelly 1cm x 1cm
- Boil the cream with the honey and add chopped chocolate, stirring until you have a smooth cream.
- Pour into silicone molds and let cool until set.
- Mix water, sugar, wasabi and agar-agar and bring to the boil (the mixture should be thoroughly dissolved.)
- Then infuse the tea (in 1 cup of boiling water).
- Pour into high molds.
- When the bonbon has set, remove from mold.
- Hollow out and fill it with mint and wasabi jelly.
Dolç de Mendoza 2003