- 1 ½ cup activated almonds
- 18 dates
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 fresh apples
- 1 cup dried apple
- Juice of 1 / 2 lemon
- ½ vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- For the base, crush the almonds with cinnamon and anise, and then add the dates one by one until the dough is pliable.
- Mold with hands into a square shape and lift up the edges. You can also use a cake or pie mold.
- For the filling, cut the apples into thin slices
- Marinate in lemon, vanilla and cinnamon for 15 minutes.
- Blend together with dried apples
- Place the filling on the base and top with dried apples and almonds.