- 150 gr. raw almonds
- 150 gr. of walnuts
- 150 gr. dried fruit (berries, dried mango, citrus peel, etc.)
- 5 dried apricots
- 100 gr. of fine whole grain flour
- 150 gr. unrefined honey
- or 150 gr. of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toast the almonds in a dry frying pan.
- Finely chop the toasted almonds, the walnuts, dried fruit and apricots. Mix with flour and cinnamon.
- In a saucepan and over a low heat, warm the honey and brown sugar and a tablespoon of water until well mixed. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat oven to 180º C.
- Spread the mixture on a sheet of baking paper, cover with another sheet, and smooth the surface using a rolling pin (leave about 1 cm or 1.5 cm thick). Bake for half an hour.
- Remove the tray from the oven, remove top paper. Cut into shapes with jigsaw-shaped cookie cutter. Allow to cool.
- Serve in a bowl.