- 500g turkey breast
- 8 slices bread
- 800g potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- Peel the potatoes and sweet potatoes, cut into slices of around half a centimeter thick and then turn them into stars using a cookie cutters.
- Fry in batches until well browned,
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Cut the turkey breast fillets and season with salt. Cook on a flat-top grill, or in a frying pan, thoroughly on both sides.
- Remove and cut into stars using cookie cutters.
- Cut bread slices with the same cookie cutters and toast on both sides.
- Serve the turkey with the potato and bread stars and decorate with ketchup in Christmassy shapes and patterns.
Want even more shapes? Just use molds or cookie cutters to make geometric shapes, trees, or animals