- 500g tuna
- 100g white sesame seeds
- 1 jar of orange marmalade
- 1 orange
- Half a glass of soy sauce
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Cut the tuna into slices around one centimeter thick but without separating one from the other.
- Marinate in a mixture of soy sauce and orange juice – in equal proportion – and then dip in sesame seeds.
- Sear the tuna in a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil on all sides for a couple of minutes until the sesame seeds start to brown.
- Slightly warm up the orange marmalade with a sprig of rosemary, and reserve.
- Serve the tuna over the marmalade and accompany with orange segments.
Decorate with dried orange peel. You can dry these in a sunny window or in the oven at a very low temperature to prevent burning. Julienne the peel before drying or chop up when dry.