- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 600g tuna
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 150ml olive oil
- ½ lemon
- Wrap the six peppers individually with aluminum foil, add a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil to each, and roast them in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180º.
- Remove from the oven and let cool without removing the foil. Peel the peppers and cut into similar-sized strips.
- Cut the tuna into medallions and coat in parsley. Sear it in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Saute the peppers in a drizzle of olive oil with the whole garlic clove and arrange on a plate, serving tuna over the peppers.
- Add a spoonful of garlic mayonnaise. To make a quick garlic mayonnaise, blend a clove of garlic with an egg and slowly add oil until the mayonnaise thickens.
Make an Al i oli gratin in a heat-resistant container such as a creme brulee dish.