- 125g Mozzarella cheese
- 4 X 125g skinned chicken breasts
- 8 Serrano ham slices (or bacon)
- 12 basil leaves
- Olive oil, to grease
- Preheat the oven to 200C degrees or 180C degrees (fan). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Slice the mozzarella into eight. Lay two mozzarella slices topped with 3 basil leaves on each chicken breast.
- Wrap each chicken bundle in two Serrano ham slices, covering the mozzarella. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Place the wrapped chicken on the prepared baking sheet and then cook for 20 – 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with baked potatoes and a tomato salad