- 150 g linguini Afeltra
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- The rind of an organic lemon
- 70 g brown sugar
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Half a cup of halved hazelnuts, chopped almonds and raisins.
- Cook the linguine in plenty of boiling water for 6 minutes. Strain.
- Place milk in a saucepan with the open vanilla pod, the lemon rind and a tablespoon of sugar. Bring to the boil, remove from heat and allow to infuse for 5 minutes. Then strain through a Chinois strainer to remove the solids, and return to saucepan. Bring to the boil and pour in the cooked linguini. Leave for a couple of minutes, or until the pasta is well done and strain.
- In a separate bowl, blend the cheese with the eggs and remaining sugar. Add the linguine, mixing gently.
- Soak the dried fruit mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180 º C.
- Line a pie dish, 24 cm in diameter, with the pastry dough and pour in the filling.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until crust is golden brown. 10 minutes before the cooking time is up, sprinkle on the nut mixture and finish baking.
- Remove, let cool and serve.