- 2 tangerines
- 1 egg white
- 1 sheet of gelatin
- Peel and separate the segments of mandarins being careful not to tear the thin membrane that protects.
- Distribute the slices on a plate or tray and leave at room temperature overnight to dry.
- Soak gelatin sheet with cold water. Put your egg white in a bowl and leave at room temperature.
- Strain the gelatin and put it in a plastic bowl for the microwave. Heat the gelatin on max power until disolved. Without letting the gelatin cool add the egg white stirring all the time.
- Bathe one by one the mandarin segments with gelatin.
- Put them on absorbent paper gores and then cover sugar.
- Place the slices on a cookie rack and leave to dry on both sides for 2 to 3 hours.
You can only make this sort of dessert with tangerine