- 12 sheets of cannelloni pasta
- 1 kg. Spinach
- 100 gr. of diced bacon
- 30 gr. raisins
- 50 gr, pine nuts
- 100 ml. tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 200 gr. grated Emmental cheese
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Gently boil pasta sheets for 10-12 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions. Once cooked, chill in ice water and reserve.
- Meanwhile in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil, fry the onion and garlic. When the vegetables are softened, add the diced bacon, spinach, raisins and pine nuts. Saute everything for 3-4 minutes until spinach is cooked, then add honey and half the grated cheese. Mix and reserve.
- Roll out the pasta sheets, fill with spinach stuffing, and roll up into cannelloni shapes. Place in a baking tray and cover with a tomato sauce and grated cheese. Grill at 190ºC for about 5-6 minutes until cheese begins to brown. Serve immediately.
Use a tea towel to dry the cannelloni pasta so it doesn’t stick to your work surface.A light wine that is not too acid and with mineral touches that provide floral and fruity notes and that is delicate on the palate. For example, Miracle de Vicente GandÌa O. Requena Utiel with a perfect blend of Chardonnay (60%) and Sauvignon Blanc (40%).