- 4 baked potatoes
- 200 grs of chopped spinach
- 4 slices of Serrano ham or bacon
- 150 grs of ricotta
- Nutmeg to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/Fan 180º/Gas 6.
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until soft inside.
- Meanwhile, heat a table spoon of olive oil in your pan and add the chopped spinach leaves. Stir and cover to allow the spinach to steam and cook. When the water from the spinach has evaporated, add a sprinkle of nutmeg and some salt to taste.
- Put the serrano ham on some baking paper and place in the micro wave for 2-3 minutes on high until crunchy. Cut the potatoes length ways slightly, mash the flesh and place the spinach mixture on top followed by the serrano ham.