- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 bag of spinach, 250 gr.
- 2 red onions
- 100 gr. pine nuts
- 100 gr. walnuts
- 100 gr. pitted prunes
- 4 eggs
- 150 gr. brie cheese
- 100 gr. diced ham
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, sauté the julienned onion until it begins to brown, then add nuts, mix well and add the spinach. Sauté until spinach is tender and then add the diced ham and prunes. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, roll out the puff pastry, and top with sauteed spinach, diced brie cheese and 4 eggs (shelled, of course!).
- Season with pepper and cover with another layer of pastry. Seal the edges with a fork and paint the surface of the pastry with egg. aMake a small hole in the center so that the moisture evaporates and the pastry turns out crisp.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes until the pastry is cooked through andi s golden and crisp. Remove from the oven and serve.
For extra golden puff pastry, paint the pastry with 1 egg yolk beaten with 2 tablespoons of cream and a sprinkle of sugar.