- 1 large onion
- 4 artichokes
- 1 lemon
- 600 gr. Seitan
- Sea salt
- Virgin olive oil
- Peel onion and cut into thin slices.
- Remove the hard outer leaves from outer leaves from the artichokes, then cut in half and remove the center. Finally, thinly slice the artichokes and place in a bowl of water and lemon juice.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and add the onions, Saute for about 5 minutes with two pinches of salt.
- Drain artichokes well and add to the pan. Then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- When ready, dice the seitan and place on skewers, alternating with pieces of artichoke. Grill the skewers on a hot nonstick pan. Coat with olive oil on both sides.
- Serve the seitan skewers with cooked onions.