- 200g sea bass
- 150 g of squid
- 100 g of mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 eggplant
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 250 ml of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh corrianda
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- When buying the squid and sea bass ask your fish monger to clean the fish ready for cooking. Cut the squid and sauté for a few minutes in a little oil in a large pan.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices, peel and chop the onions and garlic.
- Peel and cut into cubes the eggplant and tomatoes. Then add these ingredients to the pan.
- Stir for a couple of minutes and add the chopped sea bass.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Then add the chopped corrianda, parsley and tomato sauce and 3 cups of water. Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir and slowly add the flour, mixing well so that the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve with rice or cuscus.