- 500 gr. sugar
- 1 kilo of salt
- 250 gr. of sweet paprika
- 2 white fish, 800 gr.
- 200 gr. peeled shrimp
- 1 bunch of garlic sprouts
- 50 ml. white wine
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 chili
- In a bowl, marinate the squid with a mixture of salt, sugar and paprika for 45 minutes. Then rinse the squid and place them in vacuum bags with a knob of butter and 50 ml. of broth. Cook in the steam oven at 92 ° C for 10-12 hours. Then plunge the bags in ice water to stop the cooking process. Reserve. If you don't have a steam oven, you can cook them for 3 hours in a broth over a low heat.
- Open the vacuum bags, chop the squid and fry in a pan with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil until well browned. Two minutes per side should do. Reserve.
- On a baking sheet, make nests from kataifi pastry and bake at 190 º C for 4-5 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Reserve.
- Clean the scorpion fish and and quickly fry them with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a frying pan, with a splash of olive oil, fry the chopped garlic with the chopped shrimp and chili. When the shrimp are cooked, add the white wine and parsley; serve.
- Serve the squid, top with scorpion fish and cover everything with the fried shrimp.