- 100 gr. dark chocolate
- 200 gr. margarine
- 100 gr. castor sugar
- 20 gr. cocoa powder
- 350 gr. digestive biscuits
- 4 tablespoons limoncello
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt margarine and chocolate in a Bain Marie.
- Sieve the cocoa and sugar into a bowl to avoid lumps.
- Crush the biscuits, being careful not to lose any large pieces.
- Add the melted margarine and chocolate to the bowl of cocoa and sugar, along with the limoncello, salt, crushed cookies. Mix very well until you have an even, smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in greaseproof paper, in a cylinder shape.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3 hours and you're ready to serve.