- 100 ml cream
- Rose Water 100ml
- 200 g. of egg white
- 4 g. of agar agar
- 75 g. sugar
- Rose petals
- Butter and sugar
For the rose petals:
- 100 m.l water
- 100 g. sugar
- Rose petals.
- Infuse the rose petals with cream and rose water for 5 min .
- Strain and add the agar agar, and, stirring constantly, bring to the boil. Reserve
- Beat the egg whites and sugar until stiff, and gradually add – while stirring constantly – the mixture and the agar agar. Don't let it set.
- Fill molds with the souffle mixture coffee cups, greased with butter
- Bake in the oven for about 5 or 6 minutes at 200ºC.
- Heat the petals with boiling water and sugar.
- When the water has colled, stretch the petals out on a baking paper and let them dry in the turned-off oven overnight.
Marta Olivier Contí, d.o. Empordà