- 400g rigatoni Afeltra
- 3 fresh beets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 garlic sprouts
- 1 onion
- 200g spinach
- Vegetable broth
- 150ml cream
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Peel beets and grate. Chop garlic and onion, saute with a little oil and when they begin to brown add the beets. Season and cook through for a couple of minutes. With the help of a food mixer, blend well, and put the mixture inside a pastry bag.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water and cool immediately in ice water.
- Chop the garlic sprouts and saute for a few minutes. Add spinach, stir a few times and add the broth and cream. Season, cook a few minutes and blend well. Strain through a Chinois strainer.
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water, a couple of minutes less than indicated on the packet. Cool.
- Fill the rigatoni with the beet mixture. Place on a tray, greased with oil, cover with water and then cover with foil. Heat in oven at 190 º for 10 minutes. Serve the pasta with spinach sauce.
- Serve the pasta with spinach sauce.