- 1/2 onion
- 1 piece of leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 150 g of black beans
- 10 red shrimp
- 200 g of seasonal wild mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Peel the onion. Clean the leek, carrot and tomato.
- Put the whole vegetables in a pressure cooker along with the black beans. Cover with water and cook about 40 minutes over a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the shrimp by removing some of the shell, but keeping the tails and heads. Also remove the vein. Remove the base of the mushrooms and brush to remove any traces of soil.
- When the beans are cooked, remove the vegetables and set aside. Add the beans and vegetable broth to a saucepan; season with the salt and cover.
- Saute the shrimp and mushrooms separately with two pinches of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve the shrimp and mushrooms on top of the beans. Sprinkle a few grains of Maldon sea salt and serve.