- 30 gr. yeast
- 750 gr. wheat flour
- 425 ml. warm soy milk
- 190 gr. sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr. cornstarch
- 280 gr. margarine
- 200 gr. raisins
- 100 gr. dark chocolate
- Dissolve the yeast with 200ml of soya milk and 100g of flour.
- Mix in a bowl the yeast mixture with the remaining flour, cornstarch, soy milk, salt and sugar.
- Knead well into a dough.
- Add the margarine and knead well.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Boil the raisins in water and a little liquor (optional) to hydrate.
- Strain the remaining liquid and add the raisins to the dough.
- Chop the chocolate and add to the dough.
- Knead again and shape into brioche balls.
- Put the balls together on a baking sheet and let rise for 1 ½ hours.
- Melt a little margarine and paint the surface of each brioche and sprinkle over some sugar on top.
- Bake at 180 º C until top is golden brown.
Knead with the palm of your hand