- 4 racks of lamb of 200 gr.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g of onions
- 1 bunch thyme
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 1 bunch parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash of olive oil
- Fry the lamb with a little olive oil until well browned.
- Place in the oven with onions and garlic at 190ºC for 10 minutes. Chop the herbs finely and sprinkle over the lamb.
- Cook the potatoes in plenty of boiling water until they are tender, slice and add to the baking tray.
- Serve the lamb accompanied by potatoes and onions.
Add a couple tablespoons of honey to the baking tray to bind the juices released by the lamb and to infuse the herbs into the lamb.