- 4 large potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 leek
- 2 butifarra sausages (about 400 gr. each)
- A black butifarra sausage
- 2 carrots
- Olive oil
For the alioli:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Scrub the potatoes (Mona Lisas are best), put them in a pot with salted water and boil until done. Allow to cool in the same water and, only when cool, cut in half and set aside.
- Set up a large paella pan and pour in a little oil. Open up the sausages and fry the meat. When browned, set aside and add chopped carrots to the pan(cook for 1 minute). Then add the finely chopped leek, and onion. When they are transparent, add the sausage and stir a little. Open up the black sausage and add it to the pan. When it breaks up, turn off the heat, sprinkle with parsley and set aside. Season with salt.
- Turn on the grill of the oven.
- Carefully scoop out the potatoes and stuff with the butifarra mix.
- Preparae the garlic alioli sauce and cover the potatoes. Gratinate till the sauce has changed color.
Keep a watchful eye on the potatoes while under the grill in case the garlic burns. Rioja red