- 300 gr. potato pasta
- 1 tray of cherry tomatoes
- 4 artichokes
- 1 bunch oregano
- Flake salt
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Cook the potato pasta as you would regular pasta and set aside.
- In a frying pan, with plenty of olive oil, fry the finely sliced artichokes until well browned and crispy.
- Remove from the heat and drain on absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess oil, and reserve.
- In another frying pan, with a drizzle of olive oil, saute the finely sliced and chopped garlic, add the tomatoes, pasta, finely chopped oregano, salt and pepper. Serve with crispy artichokes.
Rub the artichokes with lemon before slicing so they don’t lose their bright natural color.