- 140 gr. shelled pistachios
- 100 gr. macadamia nuts
- 2.5 to 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- Place pistachios in a food processor or mixer and grind up until powdered. Put two level tablespoons aside.
- Then grind up the macadamia nuts. Add both nut powders to a bowl and add the agave syrup little by little, until you can make a uniform dough with your hands.
- Clean and dry your hands and form into round shapes.
- Sprinkle with the pistachio powder you had kept aside.
You can substitute macadamia nuts with almonds.