For the almonds cream mousse:
- 100 mI. Cream of almonds milk
- 125 mI. Whipped cream
- 25 mI. Pouring cream
- 5 mI. Almonds liqueur (Amaretto)
- 1 land 1/4 gelatin leaf (2 gr. each one)
For the orange jelly:
- 80 mI. Natural orange juice
- 20 mI. Rum
- 1 gelatine leaf
- 2 oranges cut into segments and without peel
- 1 piece of black chocolate
- For the almonds cream: In a saucepan melt the wet and drained gelatin in a very low fire and set aside from the fire. Add the pouring cream. Then add the almonds milk and shake it with a mixer obtain a smooth cream, pour slowly the almonds liqueur and the whipped cream.
- Put the mixture in silicone molds or in a tray and let it curdle to be cut later into pieces.
- For the orange gelatin: In a saucepan melt the wet and drained gelatin in a very low fire and set aside from the fire and add a little of orange juice. Set aside from the fire and add the rest of orange juice and the rum and pour into a tray to curdle.
- Share the orange gelatin, previously out cut into pieces, in the dishes. Put the almonds mouse pieces and the orange segments on. With a grater, sprinkle the grated chocolate.