- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 slice of goats cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pita bread
- Whisk eggs in medium sized bowl until combined; stir in parsley add your salt ad pepper
- Pour your egg mixture into heated oiled small frying pan.
- Cook over medium heat until your omelette is set.
- Put omelette on your pitta bread and place the slice of goats cheese on your omelette.
- Roll your pitta and cut in half to serve.
You can leave out the parsley if your kids don't like green bits