- 120-130 g Jijona nougat
- 15 g. Instant coffee
- Cocoa powder
- 400 ml Whole milk
- 8 Handmade wafer sticks “Neulas” or seasoned biscuits
- Place the nougat into a tall and narrow bowl to fit in the microwave along with the milk.
- Heat 3 minutes at 650W until the nougat is melted. Once out of the microwave adds instant coffee and beat with the help of an electric mixer until the milk rising and double in volume.
- The higher and narrower container the better whipped. Rapidly distributes in tall coffee cups.
- The milk foam will emerge and nougat cream flavored coffee will remain at the base, like a real Cappuccino.
- You only need to mark the surface with unsweetened cocoa and present each cup with its little coffee plate, its spoon and a few “neulas” to dip.