- 150 gr. of finely ground wholegrain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Half teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flaked nori
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Gradually add water in the quantity needed to form a dough that will not stick to fingers (approximately 80ml). Put in a bowl, cover and let stand one hour at room temperature.
- Heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface and sprinkle with the nori flakes. Knead well to mix the ingredients.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Cut out small portions of dough and roll very thin and flat, about 4-5 cm wide and 20 to 25 cm long.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and place the portions of dough well apart from each other. Bake about 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.