- 300g Rice Bomba (short grain)
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 pinch saffron
- 16 prawns
- In a casserole dish with a drizzle of olive oil sauté onion, garlic and peppers chopped finely.
- When the vegetables are tender add sliced chicken and some saffron, allow the chicken to brown and then add rice.
- Cover with hot water and stir now and again.
- When the water begins to boil put the dish into the oven at 180 º for 15 minutes, ensure that the rice does not dry out, add as much water as necessary. 2 minutes before removing the rice from the oven add the peeled prawns to the pan.
- Serve fresh from the oven.
For a more tasty rice you can use a homemade chicken stock. Two chicken legs, onion, carrots, celery stalk and boil for 1 hour.