- 100g egg yolk
- 100g double cream
- 250 g of chocolate, 70% cocoa
- 60g sugar
- 260 g egg whites
- Butter and flour
- Cocoa powder
For the praline:
- Hazelnut praline 100g
- 100 g cream
- 50g sugar
- 75g hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate. Stir in the hot cream and yolk.
- Beat the egg whites and sugar and mix with the cream. Add to an oven dish with butter and flour and bake at 180ºC for 10 min.
- Cut up and sprinkle with cocoa.
- PRALINE: Boil the cream and mix with praline cream, stirring until smooth.
- HAZELNUT: Melt sugar in a frying pan, add the hazelnuts and mix well.
Lyric mas comptal dolç d.o. Penedes