- 2 large onions chopped and diced
- 1kg of chicken breast roughly cut into 1 inch bits
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 2 /3 tablespoons of madras curry powder
- 1 red chili (optional)
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- In a heavy based pan, lightly fry the onion and chili until the onion is translucent than add the chicken and fish sauce, cook until lightly brown.
- Add the madras powder and coconut milk stir well bring very slowly to boiling point then simmer, stirring occasionally for one hour.
- Season with a little salt to taste.
Serve with basmati rice and cucumber raita.