- 200 gr. quinoa
- 600 ml. quinoa beverage (or similar vegetable-based drink)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- Agave syrup
- 1 lemon rind
- A cinnamon stick
- 4 tbsp goji berries
- Wash quinoa grain, drain and place in a saucepan with twice the volume of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- With three minutes to go, add the goji berries and cover. The grains of quinoa should be tender and swollen. Remove, uncover, and allow to cool.
- While the quinoa is cooling, heat the quinoa beverage with the lemon rind and cinnamon stick. Bring to the boil over a low heat for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Once both mixtures have reached the desired temperature, remove the lemon rind and cinnamon stick. Sweeten the drink and mix with the quinoa and goji.