- 2 shoulders of lamb, chopped
- 300g spaghetti-like pasta Afeltra
- 1 tray of cherry tomatoes
- 300g spring onions
- 1 bunch of rocket leaves
- 200ml honey
- 50ml soy
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Lay out the chopped lamb on a baking dish with a drizzle of olive oil and garlic.
- Give it a good splash of white wine and roast for 45 minutes at 190 º until the lamb is well browned.
- In a frying pan, with a little olive oil, sauté the halved onions and tomatoes.
- Add the pieces of lamb, the boiled pasta, honey and soy,and caramelize in the pan for 4-5 minutes and serve.
- Cook the fresh pasta for 4-6 minutes in salted, boiling water and a drizzle of olive oil. Cool in ice water for later use.
You can add honey and soy sauce to the baking pan and caramelize the lamb, and add the tomatoes and spring onions 10 minutes before the end of the ooking time, and spaghetti just 3 miuntos before. Mix well before serving.Red or rose ….. to taste