- 4 lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 350 gr. grated panela (unrefined sugarcane product)
- 1 cup water
- 1 glass white wine
- 5 drops of Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 / 2 teaspoon rosemary
- Marinate lamb chops overnight with ginger, garlic and lime zest.
- Quickly fry the the chops for a few minutes on each side over a high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining ingredients. Allow the sauce to reduce for 15 minutes, until it caramelizes.
- Remove the chops and strain the sauce.