- 4 baked potatoes
- 8 anchovies
- 8 tomato cherries in quarters
- 16 Kalamata olives chopped with stone taken out
- Philadelphia cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until soft inside.
- Mix the chopped olives with 4 tsps. of Philadelphia cheese.
- When the potatoes are ready, make a cross in the top of the potato and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Dollop the cheese and olives mix onto the potatoes, then add the cherry tomatoes and 2 anchovies to each potato.