- 600 gr. fillet of hake or other white fish (sea bream, sea bass, halibut)
- 160 gr. cauliflower (for puree).
- 30 baby spinach leaves (small leaves).
- 100 gr. lentils (previously cooked in water).
- 1 seeded pomegranate.
- 2 tablespoons of oil, 0.4%.
- Maldon salt.
- Hake should be supremes.
- Clean and cut cauliflower into small buds, boil with salt.
- Cook lentils in water with salt, bay leaf and garlic the day before.
- Sear the salted hake supremes on both sides.
- Put the cauliflower in the blender, add salt. Puree.
- Finally blend a portion of the pomegranate in the mixer and sieve to to get a pomegranate reduction
Assembling the dish
- At the bottom of each dish, place some spoons of mashed cauliflower, then sauteed spinach and cooked lentils.
- Top with the supreme of hake and finally the raw pomegranate kernels.
- Add a pinch of Maldon salt and garnish with the pomegranate reduction.